Its relatively sad that some men still don’t take good care of their penis hence encouraging bacteria, infections, loss of erection, killing of spermatozoa and even infertility. Therefore, I decide to write this and put it up, so you add to your wealth of knowledge and tell a friend or brother to tell another friend or brother. Therefore, to ensure a healthy and sweet smelling penis you must maintain the following procedures;
- Change your boxers every day (I repeat every day and wash it immediately after use to avoid the growth of bacteria.Stop keeping it for days).
- Always endeavor to sleep on pyjamas or naked at night to allow night erection to occur the penis also do breathe.
- If u have a big penis wear a swimming pant before boxers to avoid uncomfortable bulge during the day time this causes a lot of embarrassment.
- Shave your pubic hair at least twice a week, pubic hair has its way of making the penis to smell.
- If you notice any boil or rashes around the penis please visit the hospital stop self medication. It can lead to infertility.
- Eliminate tobacco that is to say avoid smoking and alcoholic consumption.
- Exercise regularly.
- Sleep well.
- Avoid mastubation, although some doctors approve of it, its against the Teaching of Christ.
- Don’t allow anyone to hit you on the penis.
- Take time to wash the penis thoroughly while bathing, don’t forget to bath at least twice a day.
- Treat all STDs immediately and make sure you get yourself tested after the treatment, remember STDs can also be gotten from the toilets and public urinary areas and not only through sexual intercourse.
- Avoid rough sex (doggy style, wall turn…) ke afo udoho Ifót. Married people, it can damage and break the penis.
- Boss use tissue paper after pee.
- Avoid sleeping with anything on skirt so that you might not destroy your life because sex is spiritual.
- Avoid sexual enhancement drugs please. Its side effects are enormous.
- Avoid black underwear’s it draws heat towards the scrotum thereby destroying the spermatozua.
Remember cleanliness is next to Godliness. God